As a leading company in providing total solutions for instrumentation equipment such as fuel dispensers and flow meters as well as fueling facilities, we handle our own technical information and various information entrusted to us by our customers. Recognizing that this information has important value, we comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other related laws and regulations, and handle customer information appropriately.
1. Company Names and Representatives
Tokico System Solutions, Ltd.
President & CEO Katsunori Wajima
2. Purpose of Collecting and Using Personal Information
Personal information shall be acquired only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose(s) of use clearly indicated to customer, and shall be acquired in a lawful and fair manner.
We will also take measures to ensure that personal information is not used for purposes other than those stated.
3. Compliance with Relevant Laws and Guidelines
We handle personal information properly in compliance with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information", other related laws and the "Guidelines on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information".
4. Matters Concerning Security Management Measures
We take necessary and appropriate security management measures to prevent leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The acquired information is not disclosed to third parties without the consent of the person.
However, the information may be disclosed in case of required by law or necessary to protect the life, body or property.
6. Entrustment of Handling of Personal Information
We may outsource handling of personal information in order to achieve the purposes for which we use personal information. In such cases, we require the contractor to comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, related laws and regulations, and other standards.
7. Shared Use of Personal Information
In order to achieve the purpose for which we use personal information, we may share the personal information entrusted to us. The scope of joint users shall be our parent company and affiliated companies of our parent company.
8. Formulation and Continuous Improvement of Rules for Handling Personal Information
We make sure that directors and employees recognize the importance of protecting personal information, establish "Personal Information Handling Regulations" for appropriate us and protection of personal information, and steadily implement and continuously improve the regulations.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information entrusted to us for the following purposes.
- (1) Answers to questions from customers
- (2) Contact with customers for business negotiations and meetings
- (3) Information on seminars, events etc. for customers
- (4) Business information regarding the products and services handled by our company
- (5) Contact for maintenance and servicing
- (6) Request for questionnaires and market research
- (7) Distribution of e-mail newsletters
- (8) Executing other transactions with customers
- (9) Other purposes of use publicly announced or notified at the time of acquisition of personal information
Requests for Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information held by us
Please contact the Personal Information Inquiry Desk below to request notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, elimination, or suspension of provision to third parties (hereinafter "disclosure, etc.") of personal data held by us.
We send you a prescribed application form after explaining the necessary procedures.
*Please note that requests for disclosure, etc. are handled upon confirmation of the identity of the person making the request or his/her representative.
[Contact: Personal Information Inquiry Desk]
Parale Mitsui Building, 8, Higashida-cho, Kawasaki-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa 210-0005 Japan
Tokico System Solutions, Ltd.
Business Strategy & Planning Division ,Business Management Planning Dept.
Personal Information Inquiry Desk
TEL. +81-50-3852-4357 FAX. +81-44-222-7177
Reception Hours 9:00 to 17:00
[Fees for Disclosure, etc.]
A fee of 1,000 yen is charged for each request regarding disclosure, etc.
Enactment Date: April 1st, 2022